Paying attention to signs in your body can help identify potential nutritional deficiencies. Here are some explanations for the signs in your body:
1. 😴 Excessive yawning can be a sign of iron deficiency, which is important for the production of red blood cells and oxygen transport in the body.
2. 😫 If you're not experiencing air hunger, it may indicate an acidic body pH and a potential deficiency in vitamin B1 (thiamine). Thiamine plays a crucial role in energy production.
3. 👁️ Twitching in the eyelid or anywhere in the body, known as tetany, can be a result of excessive alkalinity in the body. In such cases, it may be beneficial to balance the pH by introducing more acidic elements into your diet.
4. 🌡️ High blood pressure or an elevated pulse rate can be linked to deficiencies in potassium or vitamin D. Potassium is essential for maintaining healthy blood pressure, while vitamin D helps regulate cardiovascular function.
5. 💪 Muscle weakness can be attributed to a deficiency in sodium, an electrolyte necessary for proper muscle function and nerve signaling.
6. 😖 Bloating can indicate a need for more acidity in the body rather than excess acid. Improving digestive processes and promoting a balanced pH may help alleviate bloating.
7. 🗣️ Lower back achiness can be a sign of a vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D plays a crucial role in bone health and muscle function.
8. ❄️ Cold intolerance may suggest a deficiency in iodine, an essential mineral required for thyroid hormone production, which regulates body temperature.
Remember, if you notice any of these symptoms, it's important to consult a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and guidance on addressing any potential deficiencies.